The sector of communication has gone through rapid changes over the years. From using smoke signals to instant messaging, it is one of the most revolutionized fields around the globe. Currently, there are several platforms on which you can send instant messages, including Line. The Line is a freeware application that is used for instant communication on electric devices like smartphones and personal computers.
It is applicable in operating systems like OS, Android, macOS, and Windows. The software currently has more than eight hundred million users globally, as it can easily be downloaded online. Users use the application to exchange text messages, images, videos, and audios alike. The platform also offers features like Transfer Line Chat History and backup features that clients have grown fond of.
The Process of Transferring Line Chat on Android
The messages transfer feature on Line is one that not too many instant messaging applications offer. It allows users to transfer their chat history from an old phone to a new one and from a computer to a phone as well. This feature also keeps users from losing valuable information on their phones. Below is the guide on how you can transfer chats on an android device;
- Before you proceed to transfer the necessary data, you can start by ensuring that you are using the latest version of the software. For instance, if you are looking to back up the messages on from an android device, ensure that you can view the chats on the device. On the other hand, if you wish to transfer the messages, ensure that you have the information already backed up to a local database on a personal computer.
- The next step would be to backup the messages to a google drive. To do so, open the application on your android device, tap home, then settings then chat. From there, you can click on back up and restore then choose google drive as the backup location.
- After you have backed up the messages, proceed to download the AppClone from the links provided in the official backup trans website. Make sure that the feature you download is compatible with your phone model before installing it on your device.
- Now that you have AppClone on your Android, you can leisurely copy the line chat messages and paste them on the feature.
- You can now proceed to log into the line application with your new account or phone and restore the chats from the backup location (Google Drive)
The process is quite straightforward. However, it differs from one electronic device to another. It is also uniquely designed for different android versions. This means that what works for one device may not work for another. Regardless, you can always get the guidelines on the official line website or contact the customer care service.
On Line, you can also backup chat history from an android to a PC or vice versa, from an android to an iPhone and vice versa and from a PC to an iPhone and Vice versa.